Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Files <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> on 2003/11/13 14:40:08 UTC

HOW-TO: subversion binaries on collab.net??

What is the correct way to request storage for subversion binaries on
collab.net? I have blessed binary Mandrake RPMs, but nowhere to put them. I
know we have links to different distros in the downloads sections. But that is
the extent of my knowledge of how things arrive there.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Shamim Islam
BA BS

Re: HOW-TO: subversion binaries on collab.net??

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Files" <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> writes:
> What is the correct way to request storage for subversion binaries on
> collab.net? I have blessed binary Mandrake RPMs, but nowhere to put them. I
> know we have links to different distros in the downloads
> sections. But that is the extent of my knowledge of how things arrive there.

They are blessed by you, but that is not the same as the Subversion
project blessing them.  I'm -1 on distributing these from
subversion.tigris.org.  We have no knowledge of their quality, and
distributing from subversion.tigris.org automatically implies some
endorsement, no matter what disclaimers we make.

I'd like to hear from other Mandrake users who are using these
packages successfully, before we consider "blessing" them.

-Karl