Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Barry Fortune <BF...@yipes.com> on 2000/12/06 02:27:33 UTC

Weblogic.rmic

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has implemented a task to do Weblogic's rmic. If not I am
considering taking this on.
It should be fairly similar to the standard rmic.

One other possiblility is to add optional parameters to the standard rmic to
use Weblogic's implementation.
What is the general consensus?

Regards,

Barry Fortune
Yipes Communication,Inc.

Re: Weblogic.rmic

Posted by Peter Holzwarth <Pe...@io-software.com>.
Well, I've written such a task. It differs in 4 points from the original
rmic task:

1) class name: WlRmic
2) an additional argument to be passed: -noexit
3) the weblogic.rmic class name
4) an exception handler around the call of weblogic.rmic

Thats all together ~9 of ~400 lines changed. I'm not sure how to
proceed. Any suggestion by the "owners"?

-- best regards,
Peter.

Barry Fortune wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if anyone has implemented a task to do Weblogic's rmic. If
> not I am considering taking this on.
> It should be fairly similar to the standard rmic.
>
> One other possiblility is to add optional parameters to the standard
> rmic to use Weblogic's implementation.
> What is the general consensus?
>
> Regards,
>
> Barry Fortune
> Yipes Communication,Inc.

                                    Interactive Objects Software GmbH
    Interactive Objects Software GmbH (iO)  phone (+49)-761-400 73-0
    Baslerstr. 63, 79100 Freiburg, Germany  fax   (+49)-761-400 73-73
    mailto:Peter.Holzwarth@io-software.com  http://www.io-software.com
ArcStyler - the Architectural IDE for J2EE/EJB
  -> IBM Solution Excellence Award winner for Hot Java Solution
  -> European Information Society Technologies Prize Winner 2001
  -> free trial-version at http://www.ArcStyler.com