Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Omprakash Bachu <om...@mphasis.com> on 2002/10/24 08:11:21 UTC

How to populate the elements into soap header block?

Hi all, in order to achieve a template as below, having the
<SOAP-ENV:Header> element structure, what I need to do?

------------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
--------------

As per my understanding, that "call.setParams(params)" sets the elements in
<SOAP-ENV:Body> tag but can anyone send me the sample for setting the
headers.

thanks in advance
 Om

Re: How to populate the elements into soap header block?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I can't think of a way to access the headers from an RPC service.  You
can easily from a messaging service, which gets a copy of the SOAP
envelope.

Scott Nichol

P.S.: You only waited a little over 2.5 hours for a response to your
original question to re-post.  I suggest you develop more patience or
rely on some means other than these lists to answer your questions.  The
lists are not active enough to maintain a timely turnaround.