Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pawan K <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 18:28:52 UTC

Information regarding Kafka 2.10-0.10.1.1 version

Hi,
I am currently trying to research answers for the following questions. Can
you please let me know where/how could i find these in the configuration.

1) Average record size (KB) for data written to each kafka topic
2) Average number of events written to each kafka topic per day

Thanks,
Pavan

Re: Information regarding Kafka 2.10-0.10.1.1 version

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
For #1, there is record-size-avg metric

Not sure about #2