Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 06:47:52 UTC

WicketForge - Wicket Plugin for IDEA

All:

I've taken the old Wicket Assistant code from Wicket Stuff and create a new
version of the plugin called WicketForge.  You can download it using IDEA's
plugin manager interface and look for the WicketForge plugin.  Additional
information can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/wicketforge/

Suggestions for additional features are welcome.

-Nick

Re: WicketForge - Wicket Plugin for IDEA

Posted by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com>.
No problem on the delay we were just worried that the code was not being
supported over on Google code anymore.

I will go and post there since there is a thread of several folks wondering.
It will definitely be a nice present for the end of the year!

Thank you for all your efforts!

/Don

Posted by Serge! <ne...@mail.ru>.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to notice that I made a fix for WicketForge 0.4.0 to work
under IDEA 8.
It took a while, but features like Class/Markup switching and autocomplete
are working now.

If anyone is interested, I could send a patch or if you open access to
Google Code I can commit it myself.

BTW right now autocomplete runs full rescan of PSI structure every time.
This could possibly be improved.

Regards,
Sergey

Re: WicketForge - Wicket Plugin for IDEA

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Don,

I've been working on migrating it to IDEA 8 but I haven't had much time
lately.  My schedule will open up at the end of this week and I'm hoping to

Posted by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com>.