Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by puska <ip...@inge-mark.hr> on 2008/02/28 10:43:24 UTC

Re: fixing queue size

If you found solution, can you explain how you did it.
Thanks.

Re: fixing queue size

Posted by puska <ip...@inge-mark.hr>.
I tried with policyEntry tag, setting memoryLimit, but it didn't work.
I saw that queue memory limit has changed (through query tool), but queue
was accepting new messages and it's property MemoryPercentageUsed was far
above 100.

Do I need to set anything else?
I'm working with activemq 4.1.1.