Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <DN...@hibbertgroup.com> on 2006/10/11 19:14:32 UTC

[Struts2] Tiles: TLD location.

Before I updated to Struts 2.0.1 I had the tiles-core.tld in the JAR (in
META-INF) as distributed. I just tried with the new Struts 2.0.1 tiles
plugin and it barfed; putting it under WEB-INF/tld and specifying it
manually fixed it.

What did I screw up? (I am running under 1.4 so converted
struts2-tiles-core using retro.)

Dave

Re: [Struts2] Tiles: TLD location.

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
Hm..when extracting tiles into a plugin, we could have misplaced the
TLD.  Add a JIRA ticket for the issue so we don't forget it.

Thanks,

Don