Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by QiangCai <qi...@qq.com> on 2016/12/28 01:24:14 UTC

Re: CatalystAnalysy

You can find that spark.version will be 1.6.2 for the spark-1.6 profile in
carbondata-parent pom.xml file

So if your spark version is not 1.6.2, I think you can provided more
parameter(-Dspark.version=<your spark version>) to mvn command.

e.g.
If spark.version is 1.6.0, like the following.
-Dspark.version=1.6.0

Best regards
David Cai

Re: CatalystAnalysy

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Have you used 'mvn clean'?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

Re: CatalystAnalysy

Posted by QiangCai <qi...@qq.com>.
You can try -Dscala.version=<your scala version>

Re: CatalystAnalysy