Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org> on 2010/12/17 13:11:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.2 released

  The Apache MINA project team is proud to announce the release
of Apache MINA version 2.0.2.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

This version fixes a few errors found since we released 2.0.1

Download :
==========
* http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links:
============
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

The Apache MINA project team is always open for your feedback.  Please
let us know what you think about MINA via our mailing list and support
forum: http://mina.apache.org/contact.html

Thank you !

Release Notes - MINA - Version 2.0.2
--------------------------------
Bug

     * [DIRMINA-771] - Calling NioSocketSession.toString() causes
java.lang.Error
     * [DIRMINA-790] - 2.0.0M6 + 2.0.0RC1: Win7 performance issue
     * [DIRMINA-791] - LineDelimeter.DEFAULT equals LineDelimeter.AUTO
     * [DIRMINA-807] - Deadlock with NioDatagramAcceptor/Udp (Compilable
code inlined showing issue)
     * [DIRMINA-808] - infinity loop in
AbstractPollingIoProcessor.Processor.run if connection is closed
     * [DIRMINA-810] - DIRMINA-803 ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite() is
no longer thread-safe not fixed totally
     * [DIRMINA-812] - ProtocolCodecSession.getService() returns null

Improvement

     * [DIRMINA-787] - AttributeKey needs either a better documenation
or a more intuitive behaviour

The Apache MINA PMC.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.2 released

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 12/21/10 9:22 AM, Alexander Christian wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> thanks a lot for the update. But I'm missing the new version in the maven
> central repo. There's only 2.0.1 available :-(

Sorry, I think I forgot to export the release to the maven repos. Just
did it as soon as I saw your mail, it should be available in a couple of
hours...

Posted by Alexander Christian <al...@root1.de>.
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks a lot for the update. But I'm missing the new version in the maven
central repo. There's only 2.0.1 available :-(

br,
Alex