Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/12 12:12:08 UTC

Cayenne firing faults when it shouldn’t be (or at least I don’t think it should be)

I have a situation where I fetched a large amount of objects (50k) and
prefetched a bunch of relationships…this all worked as expected (although I
didn’t realize that this set of data was that large at the time)…but what
caught my eye is that even though it pre-fetched the relationships it was
firing some of the those same relationship’s faults.  I _think_ they were
all to-one (not sure that matters), but something that I thought of.

Is faulting in any way tied to object cache and since the result set is so
large that some things have fallen out of cache and get re-faulted?

-Lon

Re: Cayenne firing faults when it shouldn’t be (or at least I don’t think it should be)

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.
That would explain it. :) Thanks John.

Posted by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes