Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/12/31 11:16:53 UTC

[t5] need for integer and float number validation ?

Hi All,

i now that with regexp validation i can validate integer and float numbers.
but for simpler use, adding integer and float validators is a good idea.

is there any plan to adding validations like this ?

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: [T5] disable form validation

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi Harald,

i had an issue like this, for cancel button in form.
(there is no need to validation when cancel button clicked)

i changed my button like this :

<input type="button" value="${message:cancel}"
onclick="location.href='list';"/>

you can use some way like this

On Jan 6, 2008 5:25 PM, Harald Graf <eg...@gmx.at> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> is there a way to disable form validation. i got some address editing
> component, whose fields are
> set disabled using a parameter. when the component is set to disabled and
> it's just used for
> displaying data, the text fields still perform validation. I'd like to
> disable the validation,
> because the user could not make changes to the fields anyways...
>
> any ideas?
> ty

sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

[T5] disable form validation

RE: Is the server ok? Can't log on?

Posted by Alex Fishlock <al...@racingjag.com>.
Call me 0207 9382667

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
D Types are really neat.  Glad to see I'm not the only car guy on the list. =)
Dan