Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/22 09:07:48 UTC

How do we post to the apache pig blog?

I prepared a detailed post going over the pig 0.11 release, and realized I don't know how to post to the apache pig blog. Does anyone have a pointer?

Re: How do we post to the apache pig blog?

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
I tried to send Dmitriy an invitation to be an author on the blog, but it told me "Error creating user invitation".  I'm happy to post the content and make it clear you're the author.  I've also filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5894 to try to fix the issue.

Alan.

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Quick check:

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.