Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2015/02/14 13:22:21 UTC

ToDo app mothballed

Hi Dan,

Why the ToDo app has been mothballed ?
I thought that the ToDo app was the demo app that shows different features
of Isis.
I guess you will move it out of Apache Isis ?!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: ToDo app mothballed

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
On 14 February 2015 at 14:11, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:

> > Hope that meets with approval !
> >

> Fine by me!
>
> I guess it is also related to your (re)tweet:
> "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
> there is nothing left to take away” A. De Saint-Exupéry
> :)

I should set up a cron job to retweet that...

.. though to be fair, it was Richard (Pawson) who quoted it.

Cheers
Dan

Re: ToDo app mothballed

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.