Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by jeremy p <at...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 20:51:34 UTC

How to get the splitKeys for a table?

Let's say I created a table with this method in HBaseAdmin :
createTable(HTableDescriptor desc, byte[][] splitKeys)

Now, let's say I want to open up that table and get the array of splitKeys
I used when creating the table.  Is that possible?

--Jeremy

Re: How to get the splitKeys for a table?

Posted by jeremy p <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks -- I'll give that a shot.

--Jeremy

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.