Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Kannan R <ka...@collab.net> on 2011/01/06 16:22:24 UTC

File formats supported by `InsertAttachment' plugin

Re: File formats supported by `InsertAttachment' plugin

Posted by Quinn Fissler <qf...@gmail.com>.
Maybe I'm thinking of the default attachment handler.

I have these lines, among others:

#jspwiki.attachment.allow=.png .jpg .zip .jar
#jspwiki.attachment.forbid=.html .htm .php .asp .exe

in my jspwiki.properties

Posted by Kannan R <ka...@collab.net>.

Re: File formats supported by `InsertAttachment' plugin

Posted by Quinn Fissler <qf...@gmail.com>.
It's default for safety (you expect all sorts of attacks on public sites)

If your wiki is secure and used by trusted clients, you can enable other
formats.