Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 08:53:18 UTC

request failed on '/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java'

Hi all,

When I'm trying to get an SVN check out of Qpid Java. But this is what I
got.
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java'
svn: PROPFIND of '/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java': 301 Moved
Permanently (http://people.apache.org)

Can any body help me.

Thanks in advance

Regs
lahiru

Re: request failed on '/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java'

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.
Lahiru,

You must take the checkout of Qpid from the trunk I guess. I haven't run
into any such issue so far. However, if a prop change is done in the trunk,
and you try checking out from qpid-trunk/java, I think you might have run
into this issue.

Regards,
Senaka