Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Hao Tan <nj...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/11 04:46:44 UTC

Expected release date of 1.13.0

Hi guys,

I am doing some work that might need the latest view matching rule as
described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1731
Just wondering if there is a nightly build of 1.13.0 available for
download.
If there's no nightly build available, could you please let me know when
will 1.13.0 release?.

Cheers,
Hao

Re: Expected release date of 1.13.0

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Calcite 1.13 will probably have to occur after Avatica 1.10, because
there are a couple of issues that require Avatica changes. (See the
dependencies of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1612.)

Avatica is slated for "sometime in May", so Calcite 1.13 is probably
early June at the earliest.

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.
Hi Hao,

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.