Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kiran Kodlady <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 08:31:17 UTC

how to run both Maven1 & Maven2 in a single machine..

Hey..

can we run both MAven1 & maven2 in a single machine??
 If yes, could u plz tell me how can we set  " MAVEN_HOME " for both
versions..

ANy suggestion is highly appreciated...

-Kiran Kodlady

Re: how to run both Maven1 & Maven2 in a single machine..

Posted by Torsten Krall <tk...@tkl-soft.de>.
Hi,

I am using maven1 and maven2 on the same machine without any problem.
You do not have to set a MAVEN_HOME for maven2. Just add the binary-path
to you PATH.

I am very happy that the developers changed the names of every involved
binaries.

Regards,
Torsten

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.