Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com> on 2017/04/04 20:06:48 UTC

F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Hi,

I see the following error now when trying to compile 4.5.x code:

[INFO] Compiling 12 source files to /Users/solidfire/Documents/CloudStack/CloudStack/plugins/network-elements/f5/target/classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] /Users/solidfire/Documents/CloudStack/CloudStack/plugins/network-elements/f5/src/com/cloud/network/resource/F5BigIpResource.java:[411,26] error: cannot access Stub

I’ve not seen this “Stub” problem before.

Anyone familiar with what it’s referring to?

Thanks!
Mike

Re: F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

you need to get a newer f5 jar (icontrol)
didn't dive into getting the f5 jar yet as I'm not using it. disabling works ;)

--
Daan

Re: F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
javac 1.8.0_121

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

Re: F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
To try to get around it, I removed the F5 project. It almost compiled then. (

I got this in the client project:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-client-ui: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-client-ui:war:4.5.1: Could not find artifact org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-plugin-network-f5:jar:4.5.1 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

I removed the F5 reference there and am re-compiling.

        --
        Rafael Weingärtner

Re: F5 compile issue with 4.5.x

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.