Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> on 2011/03/04 16:40:39 UTC

[zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Hi,

we discussed our policy regarding the acceptance of new committers a
while ago in the PMC. The basic conclusion was, that we should be
somewhat more open in direction of new committers for the Zeta project.
The project needs quite some love and we need helping hands.

The first two people we would like to invite becoming committers in the
Apache Zeta Components project are:

- Jérôme Renard
- Benjamin Eberlei

Jerome is a former employee of eZ Systems and has been involved in
discussions on eZ Components from scratch. He also contributed in terms
of discussions, bug reports and patches to eZ and Zeta Components.

Benjamin is a well-known OSS enthusiast who is involved in ZF, Symphony
2 and who has also been active in the eZ Components project for years.
He has contributed discussions, bug reports and patches.

We hereby ask you for your opinion about giving these two people commit
access in the Apache Zeta Components project. Please vote below:

Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:

[ ] +1 (yes)
[ ] -1 (no, because …)
[ ]  0 (don't care)

Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:

[ ] +1 (yes)
[ ] -1 (no, because …)
[ ]  0 (don't care)

Thanks for participating,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Maxime Thomas <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for both

--
Maxime
maxime.thomas@wascou.org | www.wascou.org | http://twitter.com/wascou

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Gaetano Giunta <gi...@gmail.com>.
Tobias Schlitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we discussed our policy regarding the acceptance of new committers a
> while ago in the PMC. The basic conclusion was, that we should be
> somewhat more open in direction of new committers for the Zeta project.
> The project needs quite some love and we need helping hands.
>
> The first two people we would like to invite becoming committers in the
> Apache Zeta Components project are:
>
> - Jérôme Renard
> - Benjamin Eberlei
>
> Jerome is a former employee of eZ Systems and has been involved in
> discussions on eZ Components from scratch. He also contributed in terms
> of discussions, bug reports and patches to eZ and Zeta Components.
>
> Benjamin is a well-known OSS enthusiast who is involved in ZF, Symphony
> 2 and who has also been active in the eZ Components project for years.
> He has contributed discussions, bug reports and patches.
>
> We hereby ask you for your opinion about giving these two people commit
> access in the Apache Zeta Components project. Please vote below:
>
> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [ ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)
yes
> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [ ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)
yes

Posted by James Pic <ja...@gmail.com>.
Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
[X] +1 (yes)

Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
[X ] +1 (yes)

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
[X] +1 (yes)
[ ] -1 (no, because …)
[ ]  0 (don't care)

Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
[X ] +1 (yes)
[ ] -1 (no, because …)
[ ]  0 (don't care)

Julien

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [X] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)
>
> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [X ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)

Cheers,
Christian

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Ronan Guilloux <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yop,

Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
[X] +1 (yes)

Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
[X ] +1 (yes)

--
Ronan Guilloux

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org> wrote:
[...]
>> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>>
>> [X] +1 (yes)

[X] +1 (yes)

--
Jérôme Renard
http://39web.fr | http://jrenard.info | http://twitter.com/jeromerenard

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Tobias Schlitt wrote:

> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [X] +1 (yes)
>
> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [X] +1 (yes)

cheers,
Derick
--
http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.
My votes:

Posted by Patrick ALLAERT <pa...@gmail.com>.
2011/3/4 Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>:
> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [ X] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)
>
> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [X ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)

Cheers,
Patrick

[zeta-dev] [Accepted] [VOTE] New committers: Jérôme Renard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.
Hi,

I hereby close the vote with the following results.

On 03/04/2011 05:40 PM, Tobias Schlitt wrote:

> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [ ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)

Accepted with +11 (no -1 or 0 votes).

> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [ ] +1 (yes)
> [ ] -1 (no, because …)
> [ ]  0 (don't care)

Accepted with +12 (no -1 or 0 votes).

I will take care for the procedure of adding Jerome and Benjamin as
contributors.

Thank you for your participation.

Regards,
Toby

Posted by Nicolas Pastorino <nf...@ez.no>.
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> wrote:

> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:
>
> [x ] +1 (yes)
>
> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:
>
> [x ] +1 (yes)

Keep-up guys !
--
Nicolas

Re: [zeta-dev] [VOTE] New committers: JérômeRenard & Benjamin Eberlei

Posted by Kore Nordmann <ma...@kore-nordmann.de>.
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 17:40 +0100, Tobias Schlitt wrote:
> Hi,
[..]
> Add Jérôme Renard as a committer:

+1

> Add Benjamin Eberlei as a committer:

+1

Cheers,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html