Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> on 2018/11/15 09:24:35 UTC

Re: microprofile openapi @asf?

Hi,
I want to catch up with this topic and start to think about CXF-7601. My suggestion is to add a new module description-microprofile-openapi oder description-openapi-microprofile for it.

> RMB> Just to update you: we just passed the TCK. Impl is likely not perfect but I proposed @geronimo to start a 1.0.0
> RMB> vote with that since we are tck friendly and then iterate with the classical reports/bugs/... flow.
> RMB> I introduced a very light reflection abstraction to isolate most of the logic from CDI so assuming the scanning
> RMB> logic is rewritten (this is not much code but it is technology specific) then it should be quite easy to make it
> RMB> match CXF. Technically, doing a maven plugin to prebuild the openapi.json is very feasible too (i'm planning to do some tests on this one soon).

We would need to implement a replacement for GeronimoOpenAPIExtension, right?

Regards
Dennis

Re: microprofile openapi @asf?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,

as written in the JIRA comment https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7601?focusedCommentId=16750000&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16750000 there is now a branch for the implementation with a working draft.

Cheers
Dennis

Re: microprofile openapi @asf?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

yes likely, you can also probably starts from the maven plugin which just
uses a manually listed set of classes and bypasses cdi integration (since
it is at build time without a container launch)

Romain Manni-Bucau