Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Warren Sweetman <wa...@legalservices.gov.uk> on 2004/11/03 13:56:09 UTC

jk2 connector issue

Hi,

I keep getting the following messages popping up in the win2k applications log with event id 2

    - Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (546)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
    - Error: [jk_workerEnv.c (492)]: workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
    - Error: [jk_channel_apr_socket.c (488)]: channelApr.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 0

does anybody know the reason and how I can avoid these events occurring?

thank you

Warren

Disclaimer

This email (and any attachment(s)) is private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

Internet e-mail is not a secure medium, as messages can be intercepted and read by someone else.  Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to send information by e-mail.  Postal addresses for the Legal Services Commission are available from http://www.legalservices.gov.uk/about_us/offices.htm

The Legal Services Commission reserves the right to monitor, record and retain any incoming and outgoing emails for security reasons and for monitoring internal compliance with the Legal Services Commission policy on staff use.  Email monitoring and/or blocking software may be used and email content may be read.  You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when writing or forwarding emails and their contents. No contracts can be entered into on our behalf by email.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Legal Services Commission.

The Legal Services Commission checks all mails and attachments for known viruses; however, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.