Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Savva Kolbachev <sk...@apache.org> on 2016/12/06 15:26:54 UTC

[VOTE] 4.0.M4

Hi All,
I'm glad to tell you that I've prepared 4.0.M4 artifacts for voting.

Maven artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1011/
Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/

Please evaluate and cast your votes.

--
Best Regards,
Savva Kolbachev

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Savva Kolbachev <s....@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for participating! Finally, we have 4 PMC votes. Results are
as follows:

Andrus Adamchik (PMC) +1
Michael Gentry (PMC) +1
Mike Kienenberger (PMC) +1
Savva Kolbachev (PMC) +1

bonus: Aristedes Maniatis's (PMC) complete non-binding enthusiasm :-)

So, the vote passes and we officially have 4.0.M4 release. I'll do all
necessary things to complete the release.

--
Best Regards,
Savva Kolbachev

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-macosx.dmg.asc
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-macosx.dmg.md5
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-src.tar.gz
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-src.tar.gz.asc
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-src.tar.gz.md5
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-win.zip
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-win.zip.asc
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4-win.zip.md5
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4.tar.gz
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4.tar.gz.asc
wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M4/cayenne-4.0.M4.tar.gz.md5

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah, participation is going to be important if we are to shorten the release cycle. FWIW, with yesterday's commits, I want M5 already :)

A.

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Savva Kolbachev <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

--
Best Regards,
Savva Kolbachev

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Savva,

Thanks for putting this together for us.  It'll be this weekend before I
can evaluate, though.  Not sure the schedules of others, just giving an FYI
on when I can get to it.

Thanks again!

mrg

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Also here is a cross-db test matrix for the last 3 releases:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4rLgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/

M4 is doing pretty well.

Andrus

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M4