Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/08/31 23:54:06 UTC

[VOTE] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Hi!

I'd like to call for a 2nd VOTE on releasing Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1 .
The samples got LICENSE and NOTICE files and have also been excluded from the release at all.

This is a bugfix release of OpenWebBeans-1.1.x, thus no branch has been created.
The ReleaseNotes are available online:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310844&version=12316311

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-010/

SVN source tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/tags/openwebbeans-1.1.1/

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-010/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/1.1.1/openwebbeans-1.1.1-source-release.zip

Binary release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-010/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-distribution/1.1.1/openwebbeans-distribution-1.1.1-binary.tar.gz

PGP release key 2FDB81B1
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 veto (and reason why)

txs and LieGrue,
strub

AW: [VOTE] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
+1

--

Arne Limburg - Enterprise Architekt
open knowledge GmbH, Oldenburg

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 4670

Re: [VOTE] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi folks!

The VOTE has passed with the following

+1: Gurkan, Gerhard, Joe, Kevan, Mark, Arne (nonbinding)
+0: (none)

-1: (none)

txs @all for reviewing!

I'll continue with the usual stuff like

* releasing the staging repo
* moving the zips to our download area* write the ANN

Since there are a few rsync cycles in between you can expect this to take a day or 2...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 4, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Aug 31, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'd like to call for a 2nd VOTE on releasing Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1 .
>> The samples got LICENSE and NOTICE files and have also been excluded from the release at all.
>
> Note that the LICENSE/NOTICE files for some of the samples are not correct. For example, samples/tomcat7-sample/target/tomcat-sample.war license/notice files do not mention javassist. Since we aren't releasing the binaries, I'm ok with this.
>
> signature/checksum, license/notice (other than samples), rat, build -- all looked good.

So, here's my +1.

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs kevan, will change it in SVN. please note that this was the License which we had for all of OWB previously, so I it didn't get worse than the older releases;)

You actually didn't drop a vote yet btw...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Yan: [VOTE] - [take 2] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.1.1

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Gurkan

________________________________