Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2016/06/12 01:21:22 UTC

Re: e-mail client (code of conduct)

A reminder to all that there is a code of conduct on this mailing list.

It is found here http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html

I suggest that you read it because my recollection over the years is that you do not respect it.

Please be constructive. I suspect that this message will be lost to you. Others on this list should appreciate that we intend this to be a positive place for users to get help.

Thanks,
Dave

Member of the Apache Software Foundation and the OpenOffice PMC.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
First - english is definitly not my native language, but I hope it's
nearly correct what I write ... ;-)

Often people do not click to links ...

http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html lists

1. Respect one another
(2. is not important at this point)
3. Be Nice
4. Don't Respond When You are Angry
5. Relax

I personally prefere not to read some politcal or religous statements on
a mailinglist like this, but for me, that was a signature wich is not
important to me.

I remember an old song ... I modify the text a little it

"please" and "sorry" seems to be the hardest words ...

... but I'll use them

Please don't send us some political or religous statements - they maybe
bless somebodys soul

Please keep away the fingers from keyboard if you are angry

Sorry that I kept my fingers not away from keyboard but I tryed to use
other words than ...

And pleace use these kind of virtual glasses, which filters out what you
don't want to read ;)

I wish you a pleasant, relaxed and peaceful sunday