Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/08/27 21:15:37 UTC

Final reminder: logo contest ends Sep. 1

The deadline for logo submission and voting is midnight (00:00),
September 1st 2002, Chicago time.

See http://svn.collab.net/repos/logos/README.html for more.

In the tradition of U.S. elections, the logo with the second-highest
number of votes wins.

   /me ducks :-)

-K

Re: Final reminder: logo contest ends Sep. 1

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:24:52AM +0200, Branko Cibej wrote:
> Karl Fogel wrote:
> >The deadline for logo submission and voting is midnight (00:00),
> >September 1st 2002, Chicago time.
> >
> >See http://svn.collab.net/repos/logos/README.html for more.
> >
> That repo seems to be down. I can access the SVN repository, but not the
> logos repository. The browser just hangs. Do we have a wedged repo again?

Seemed like it, yah. I got it all fixed up, it seems.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: Final reminder: logo contest ends Sep. 1

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Karl Fogel wrote:

>The deadline for logo submission and voting is midnight (00:00),
>September 1st 2002, Chicago time.
>
>See http://svn.collab.net/repos/logos/README.html for more.

That repo seems to be down. I can access the SVN repository, but not the
logos repository. The browser just hangs. Do we have a wedged repo again?

>In the tradition of U.S. elections, the logo with the second-highest
>number of votes wins.

... and whoever votes for a non-winner will get bombed, except for US
citizens, who are granted immunity before this court.

>   /me ducks :-)

/me croak^H^H^H^H^Hquacks