Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 01:54:18 UTC

Re: nightly results still out of date

Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings Martin
>
> Is the export script being run with some kind of resource limit set?
> I've dug into the log files from when the export is run, and it appears
> that the output is being abruptly truncated for no apparent reason. To
> me, the most likely culprit of this sort of behavior would be ulimit.
> If there are resource limits being set, try re-running the export
> manually without setting any.  It's been long enough since we had a
> 'good' export that you'll end up dumping essentially all the current
> results from the system.

Ugh. It could be my quota. I was trying to copy a compiler
for our IT to install a few weeks ago and ran out of quota.
The partially copied file was still in my home directory,
so maybe that was the problem. I deleted the file and some
other junk from my HOME so hopefully that'll fix it. We'll
see tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Martin

Posted by Scott Zhong <Sc...@roguewave.com>.
That's incorrect; all the runs have been running just that the stdcxx
results web page hasn't been updated yet. We'll have to wait for the
next nightly builds to finish in order for the stdcxx result web page to
update.

Posted by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com>.