Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/20 19:53:03 UTC

Diagram for RDBMS Schema Import with Web Console

Igniters,

Alexey Kuznetsov has contributed the documentation which describes how to import a database schema converting it into Ignite’s configuration and project files
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.8/docs/web-console <https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.8/docs/web-console>

The last thing to do before we can make this doc public is to prepare a fancy diagram. Presently we use this template
 <https://files.readme.io/50cff50-SchemaImport.png> <https://files.readme.io/50cff50-SchemaImport.png>50cff50-SchemaImport.png <https://files.readme.io/50cff50-SchemaImport.png>

I’m prepared a sketch for a designer. Please provide your comments/thoughts before I sent it out to that person.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12844119/WP_20161220_11_33_55_Pro.jpg <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12844119/WP_20161220_11_33_55_Pro.jpg>

—
Denis

Re: Diagram for RDBMS Schema Import with Web Console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Done. The doc gets released
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/web-console <https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/web-console>

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Denis,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Diagram for RDBMS Schema Import with Web Console

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.