Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anish Jindal <an...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/05/25 12:06:51 UTC

need some help

Can anyone of you tell me some link where i can find some tutorial for
java web service programming with axis(not the command tools).
Problem: Actually i m trying to make a tool which can publish web service
given a class file. And automatically generate a client code for
invoking web service provided wsdl file. And i m trying to make a gui for
providing this feature.
I m quit familiar wirh all command line tool provided by axis but a normal
programmer of java and dont know how to use api's provided by
axis to do my job.
Thank you in advance.
Anish Jindal