Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/14 14:17:15 UTC

Re:

KeystoreManagerFactory - you initialize there a SSLContext with SSL as a protocol. We do not allow SSL at all - just TLS (in fact TLSv1.2 min do this should be TLSv1.2 to support all rotoscoped below).

I believe those errors could come from that. The same error comes if I use the Solr connector with certificates. If I don’t provide certificates for the latter then it trust all of them and it works (for Solr).