Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Emeka Orji <ee...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/24 12:00:48 UTC

project inquiry

Hello Everyone,
My name is Emeka Orji from Lagos, Nigeria. I have just been admitted for a
GIS Msc degree at the University of Ibadan.

I am rounding up a Microsoft professional program for front-end web
development, and am very keen on taking up some real world challenge to
gain real world experience and also contributing to Mifos X for GSOC 2018.

I have been looking into the idea list for the GSOC 2018 and found the
project "Web UI for Microfinance Institutions on Fineract CN" very
interesting as the concept can be very useful for better interactivity with
users, improve work flow and also because its a bit challenging.

I have been going through the Task for the project and also searched a bit
about implementing the project.

I would like ask how feasible it is to implement the project with majorly
front-end skills and be guided on the project idea so I can be better
prepared for it. Also if I could be provided some better sources through
which I can have a better understanding of the problem then I would be
grateful.

Thank you all for your time and contributions,
Emeka Orji