Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jc...@yahoo.com on 2013/10/25 20:24:35 UTC

Win 8 OS

 Sorry to bother you... I didn't know who to contact in the following information. Maybe you can assist me in solving the problem if there is one.

  Is open office compatible with win8 OS? I have a friend that I told them about your great software but I told him not to download this until I got an answer in regards to compatibility.

   Thank you for your time and I hope I didn't take up too much of your time. Have a wonderful day.

Re: Win 8 OS

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
You can find the answer in the system requirements which are linked on
our download webpage:

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo40.html

HTH

Marcus