Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "GopalakrishnanNair, Anishkumar" <an...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/03/29 14:01:43 UTC

JSF and Portlet together

Hi,

	what should we do to combine JSF and portlet? Is there any extra configurations needed? I tried to set it up in the normal way but didnt work. Please guide me on this.

cheers,
Anish..

Re: JSF and Portlet together

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Can you provide more details on what you've tried and what you are
seeing?  I have this working. It wasn't particularly hard to do.

Re: JSF and Portlet together

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
GopalakrishnanNair, Anishkumar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>	what should we do to combine JSF and portlet? Is there any extra configurations needed? I tried to set it up in the normal way but didnt work. Please guide me on this.

You can use the jsf portal bridge which is part of apache portal
project. Look into jsf-demo sample portlet application for details. You
will need to include the portal jsf bridge (you can find it in jsf-demo
app) in your WEB-INF/lib directory. Of course, you will also need your
JSF libraries and configuration files as required by any other JSF
application.

Again, best thing is to start with the jsf-demo application and modify
it to suite your requirment.

Regards,

Raj