Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lance Bader <ld...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/28 16:36:15 UTC

xDoc i18n does not honor KEY attribute in tag in element in navigation.xml

I am using Maven 1.1-beta-2 and maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2 on a Windows XP
workstation.

I made changed my navigation.xml file to use i18n support, removing all the
NAME attributes and adding KEY attributes to reference values in the
properties files.  <item> tags within the <menu> element are displayed
correctly, but <item> tags within the <links> element result in empty
strings.

Here is the excerpt from my naviagtion.xml file and the matching english
properties file.

      <links>
          <item key="Nav.0.User_Documentation"
href="/OfflineDocumentation.html" />
          <item key="Nav.0.Purchase_support" href="
http://www.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/community/" />
          <item key="Nav.0.Product_support"  href="
http://www.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/community/support/" />
      </links>

Nav.0.Purchase_support = Purchase support
Nav.0.Product_support  = Product support
Nav.0.User_Documentation  = User Documentation

I suspect something needs to be added to site.jsl, but I need big clue to
fix it.

Truly,

Lance

Re: xDoc i18n does not honor KEY attribute in tag in element in navigation.xml

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting this, I created a JIRA issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-194

-Lukas