Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/10/05 17:31:29 UTC

Re: Sqoop developer meetup

I’ve dropped a ball on this discuss a bit, so my apologies for that.

Since we’re distributed over the globe, I’m expecting to have difficulties to find an hour that will work for everyone. Hence let’s firstly talk about that and then we’ll find appropriate day :) Would let say 5 p.m. PDT be acceptable (that should be 8 a.m. in China) for everyone?

Jarcec

RE: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by "Fu, Dian" <di...@intel.com>.
+1. The time would be OK for me.

Thanks,
Dian

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
I will not be able to do 10/20/15 as I will be away.   Will try to remotely join

Thanks

Venkat

Re: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com>.
No problem on that!

Re: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@elmahrek.com>.
I'll try to join as well guys! I'll be watching for a location!

Re: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

RE: Sqoop developer meetup

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.