Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Akash Shinde <ak...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/29 18:35:31 UTC

Primary Entry Count are not correct in cache

Hi I have created a cache with following configuration. I started four
nodes,each node on different machines.
I have loaded this cache with loader.
Issue: I am not performing any operation on this cache but I am able to see
the primary key count not constant. Its keep on changing after some time. I
am taking this key count from gridgain web console. Ideally my loader query
result count should match with primary entries in cache.
Ignite version 2.6.0.
Could someone  suggest why this is happening?

*CacheConfiguration subscriptionCacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>(CacheName.SUBSCRIPTION_CACHE.name());subscriptionCacheCfg.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.TRANSACTIONAL);subscriptionCacheCfg.setWriteThrough(false);subscriptionCacheCfg.setReadThrough(true);subscriptionCacheCfg.setRebalanceMode(CacheRebalanceMode.ASYNC);subscriptionCacheCfg.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC);subscriptionCacheCfg.setBackups(2);Factory<SubscriptionDataLoader>
storeFactory = FactoryBuilder.factoryOf(SubscriptionDataLoader.class);subscriptionCacheCfg.setCacheStoreFactory(storeFactory);subscriptionCacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(DefaultDataKey.class,
SubscriptionData.class);subscriptionCacheCfg.setSqlIndexMaxInlineSize(47);RendezvousAffinityFunction
affinityFunction = new
RendezvousAffinityFunction();affinityFunction.setExcludeNeighbors(true);subscriptionCacheCfg.setAffinity(affinityFunction);subscriptionCacheCfg.setStatisticsEnabled(true);subscriptionCacheCfg.setPartitionLossPolicy(PartitionLossPolicy.READ_WRITE_SAFE);*

Thanks,

Akash

Re: Primary Entry Count are not correct in cache

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately there is too few information. How does your loader work? How
large is the difference between expected and actual? How does it change
with time? Have you tried other means of checking cache size?

Ilya Kasnacheev