Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by abhishek sharma <ab...@usc.edu> on 2009/12/23 01:23:47 UTC

Global scheduling in the Fair Scheduler

Hi all,

I want to use the Hadoop Fair Scheduler with Global scheduling feature.

As per the following link,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-548, Matei Zaharia has
committed a patch for this as part of version 0.21.0.

I believe version 0.21.0 is not released yet. However, is it possible
for me to download the code related to the modified Fair Scheduler in
order to use the global scheduling feature?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Global scheduling in the Fair Scheduler

Posted by abhishek sharma <ab...@usc.edu>.
Hi Matei,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

Abhishek