Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com> on 2007/06/20 15:59:08 UTC

Service(s) for creating new shoppingList

Is there any existing service or services I can call to create new
shoppinglist, put item into the list and set correct frequency ?

William Perng
wperng@salmonllc.com
Yahoo IM: william.perng

Re: Service(s) for creating new shoppingList

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Check out the applications/order/servicedef/services_shoppinglist.xml file.

-David