Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 03:35:36 UTC

Re: [KARAF-1729] Bundle Cache Issue

I was able to recreate the issue pretty frequently.  I downloaded the
3.0.1 tagged version of Karaf, and compiled.

Now it is not happening. I wonder if something changed between the
version of Karaf that I originally got, and the one I just compiled.

I am still doing testing to see if I can get the compiled version to
break the same way.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Now that I read your descriptions about restarting etc.. I think this was
due to an issue in Felix, this has been solved with Karaf 3.0.2
which is currently only available as snapshot.
You should give it a try. It'll be released soon.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead