Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/10/03 12:37:34 UTC

Re: How to configure TLS on ACS 4.11.1 Web UI

Hi Netlynker,

You're right we've to fix the docs, as we've moved to using embedded jetty as our webserver. The configuration can be found in /etc/cloudstack/management/server.properties:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/client/conf/server.properties.in#L35

You just need to create a jks file that has your https certificates under an alias and configure the path and passphrase in the server.properties file where you can also enable https and specify a port (8443, 443 etc).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>