Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Alejandro Montenegro <am...@tinet.cl> on 2006/01/06 14:25:49 UTC

exception starting geronimo 1.0

Hi, I just downloaded the latest release of Geronimo, I started Geronimo
using the command java -jar bin/server.jar  on my windows XP machine with
jdk 1.5 .. Even if it starts and seems to work fine, it throws an
Exception at the startup process..

I attached my log file, any idea what it could be..?

--
Regards
Alejandro Montenegro del Pino

Movil: +5693080954