Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mark Hanson <mh...@pivotal.io> on 2019/10/28 23:32:04 UTC

The 1.11.0 branch we be cut on November 4th, 2019.

Please ensure that your changes are in November 3rd, 2019 at the latest. I will pick the SHA of the first successful build on November 4th, 2019.

If you realize your change will not make the cut and think it should, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark Hanson

Re: The 1.11.0 branch we be cut on November 4th, 2019.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Heads up, I’m planning to merge a bunch of dependency updates today.