Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/06/25 09:34:26 UTC

psml in database or not

Hi,

what is better? Storing psml in database or not. What are the advantages
of dbpsml?

kind regards,

Frank

Re: psml in database or not

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
On Jun 25, 2009, at 12:34 AM, Frank Otto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is better? Storing psml in database or not. What are the
> advantages of dbpsml?

We originally wrote DB PSML to handle large portal installations
requiring thousands of pages in a clustered deployment. I recommend DB
PSML for all clustered deployments, and most deployments containing
thousands of users or more. The File System solution is great for
development or small sites.