Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Tarun Kumar <Ta...@lntinfotech.com> on 2008/12/12 19:19:31 UTC

To change RSS.xsl Page layout

Hi

I have to change the layout of RSS page as i want to include the common
header and footer.jsp
in to it so that rss page also goes with my Main page
Problem is that jsp page has some java code with <% %> scriplet  tag to
check session  for the user
can ny body suggest who has done thisinclusion of an header and footer in
XSL

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.