Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by supareno <re...@free.fr> on 2009/04/11 13:12:19 UTC

clustering error

hello,

we 're trying to do some tomcat clustering but i think that our
implementation is not really good
we have 2 tomcats on the same machine and we configured the clustering
(same multicast port and ip and
differents tcplistenport)
the problem is that we have a lots of errors in each tomcat log
(multicast error)

so my question is:
is it possible to test the clusterng with two tomcats on the same machine?

regards

supareno

RE: clustering error