Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net> on 2013/12/13 05:56:15 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Removing Posts [WAS: Terminology clarification question.....]

Nagaraju:
1. Don't hijack other people's threads. Start your own with a new subject
that describes what you want.
2. That is not possible. Once you send a message, you can't take it back.
Ever. This list is archived in a variety of places on the internet as well
as hundreds (or thousands) of individual's inbox's.

[users@httpd] Re: Removing Posts [WAS: Terminology clarification question.....]

Posted by Good Guy <xf...@hotmail.com>.
On 13/12/2013 04:59, Nagaraju Kurma wrote:
> How can i edit my post at least in httpd mailing list :)

You can't.  Once posted it is posted and there is no way to edit
anythi9ng in these newsgroups.  Always think before pressing the "SEND"
button.

--
Good Guy
Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk

Re: [users@httpd] Removing Posts [WAS: Terminology clarification question.....]

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
Are you talking about one of the online archives of the list?
If so, which one?
If not, where would you be looking to 'edit' your messages?

As I said before, there isn't a way to do this, but I am curious what your
aim is.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Nagaraju Kurma <

Posted by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com>.

Posted by Freek de Kruijf <f....@gmail.com>.
Op donderdag 12 december 2013 23:56:15 schreef Yehuda Katz:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Nagaraju Kurma <
>
> nagaraju.kurma@enhancesys.com> wrote:
> > i want to delete the unnecessary previous posts of mine, Can u tell me how
> > delete the requests and responses that we have posted

Send an answer to your earlier send message stating that you .....

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf