Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2010/02/16 12:00:38 UTC

[VOTE] codi as a new myfaces extensions sub-project

hi @ all,

we have collected a lot of possible features for ext-cdi/codi and we have
several people who are interested in working on it [1].
so we should vote about the new module officially.

[ ] +1 for: codi should become a myfaces extensions sub-project
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for: codi shouldn't become a myfaces extensions sub-project

the module should be hosted at [2].
i think we have a clear winner for the name: MyFaces CODI
(svn and jira will use (ext-)cdi to be consistent with the other extension
modules.)

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: AW: [VOTE] codi as a new myfaces extensions sub-project

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
+1

-----------------------

Re: [VOTE] codi as a new myfaces extensions sub-project

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Gerhard Petracek
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
> regards,
> gerhard
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>

> 2010/2/16 Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>
>>
>> hi @ all,
>> we have collected a lot of possible features for ext-cdi/codi and we have
>> several people who are interested in working on it [1].
>> so we should vote about the new module officially.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ ] +1 for: codi should become a myfaces extensions sub-project
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 for: codi shouldn't become a myfaces extensions sub-project
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> the module should be hosted at [2].
>> i think we have a clear winner for the name: MyFaces CODI
>> (svn and jira will use (ext-)cdi to be consistent with the other extension
>> modules.)
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts
>> [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/
>> http://www.irian.at
>>
>> Your JSF powerhouse -
>> JSF Consulting, Development and
>> Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] codi as a new myfaces extensions sub-project

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1