Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jeff Yu <je...@apache.org> on 2010/08/18 07:26:02 UTC

[status update] JPA refactoring code for ODE trunk.

Hi all,

First, sorry for the long delay for this work.

I've committed the current work into
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/ODE-trunk-jpa-refactoring/, the
reason that I didn't commit into trunk is because that I still have couple
issues with regard to this work, hopefully someone else who are interested
in this can take a look at it also.

Below is the issue list related to current branch code.

1. buildr script is not updated with current code. any buildr committer
interested in helping this? ;)
2. instancecleanup/*Test and correlation/*Test in axis2-war module failed at
the moment.
3. Two test methods in VersionedRedeployTest.java failed.

BTW, because I was targeting the current trunk,  I firstly commit it into
trunk, make a branch from the trunk,  and then revert the trunk to the
earlier version, sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards
Jeff

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net

Re: [status update] JPA refactoring code for ODE trunk.

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Milinda

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.