Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Dzaebel, Marc" <Ma...@gft.com> on 2001/05/30 09:49:32 UTC

Apply selectNodeList() on Sub-Elements

Hi,

I need to apply XPathAPI.selectNodeList() on a Sub-Element of a
DOM-Tree, however, it needs a "contextNode". Giving a DOM-Node
it starts search from the root. Any idea?

Thanks, Marc

Re: Apply selectNodeList() on Sub-Elements

Posted by James Melton <ja...@cylogix.com>.
The Element is a sub-type of Node and can be used as the context.

"Dzaebel, Marc" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to apply XPathAPI.selectNodeList() on a Sub-Element of a
> DOM-Tree, however, it needs a "contextNode". Giving a DOM-Node
> it starts search from the root. Any idea?
>
> Thanks, Marc

James Melton                 CyLogix
609.750.5190                 609.750.5100
james.melton@cylogix.com     www.cylogix.com