Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com> on 2010/04/05 08:55:36 UTC

Job Scheduler

Hello,

How do I schedule a service to run every midnight?  In OFBIZ 9.04, a
scheduled job ("FAM_AUTO_CREATE") is defined in AccountingTypeData.xml but I
can't find explanation for the fields.  In particular, I would appreciate it
very much if someone can share with me what I should set for the following
table fields:

job_sandbox:
current_recurrence_count
max_recurrence_count

temporal_expression:
temp_expr_type_id
date1
date2
integer1
integer2
string1
string2

Thanks!

Re: Job Scheduler

Posted by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com>.
Very useful reference.

Thanks, Jacques!

Re: Job Scheduler

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This may help
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Temporal+Expressions
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Temporal+Expressions+Tutorial

Also there are plenty examples of scheduled jobs in install data

Jacques

From: "Koon Sang" <ko...@igine.com>